About Me

I'm in way over my head. I'm a stay at home mom of three kids that I never planned to have. I'm just trying to get to bedtime.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

and we put a tree in the house because....................

Well it's that time of year again. Time to trudge out into the woods ( some one's front lawn?) to find something that is going to drop things, fall and break some thing, leave a mess every day.
it will sit there for a month. no one will want to make it leave, thats just too much work. the cats will play with it and its dangly things. They'll knock it down and drink it dry.
"What do you mean 'Get down'. I'm busy here"

Yes, today I'm going to get a christmas tree today. and once again I 'll probably end up putting off making those phone calls again. well I'll try again tommorrow.



No comments: