About Me

I'm in way over my head. I'm a stay at home mom of three kids that I never planned to have. I'm just trying to get to bedtime.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Stuck in Neutral

I can't take it anymore. Neither of us can. We are at opposite ends of the spectrum. one fight to be better the other just trying to be.
I know that I am the problem but there is no way of motivating me to change. It just doesn't mean that much to me.
Not to say that I don't care because I do, I just can't get past me. I am always in the way. No matter where I go or what I do there I am.
I have hurt people. I have made them angry, upset, aggrevated, and fed up. Still, I don't make the slightest move make amends.
My gears are jammed. The steering wheel lock is on with no way to turn it off. My engine won't kick over. I've stalled out. and I can't even find the key.

No comments: