About Me

I'm in way over my head. I'm a stay at home mom of three kids that I never planned to have. I'm just trying to get to bedtime.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Getting to Know Me

I thought is would be neat to try something a little different so today I am going to participate in  "Getting to Know You" with Keely Mann over at MannLand5.



1. Are you superstitious? I used to be REALLY superstitious. To the point of stupidity actually.I let that go though. I guess I grew up. I do find myself throwing salt over my shoulder or buying a lottery ticket when I dream of being rich though. So, yes. I guess I am a bit superstitious.


2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be? I would have to say a house cat. Generally lazy but every once in a while I get a wild hair and go a little crazy


3. You would never catch me wearing.........? A tube top. There is too much gravity on earth to make that pleasant for anyone involved. Maybe in space where the ta-ta's would appear perkier.


4.  If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it? Not usually. I get embarrassed really easy. It doesn't matter how comfortable the person is on camera is still feel like it's me on the spot.


5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? I've got a bit of Greek in me so I wax my chin once a month. Just last week I took the action south. It didn't really hurt. One thing to mention though, pee BEFORE waxing the tender bits. It tends to irritate the skin if you pee right after.


6. Are you a spender or a saver?
I was a spender for a long time then I had kids and was forced into saving. I don't save to save money, I save to pay bills.

7. If  you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?          

Alexander Skarsgård, he's just beautiful. Tom and I are working our way through Generation Kill where he plays SGT. Brad "Iceman" Colbert. But only if he acts like the Iceman. otherwise I opt for none. There is enough testosterone in my life.

 

 

I love that movie. It's just awesomeness all over the place.



8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? Back in the day. That's all I'm going to say about that one.

No comments: