About Me

I'm in way over my head. I'm a stay at home mom of three kids that I never planned to have. I'm just trying to get to bedtime.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Changes

I've been done with Blogger for a while now. Because of that I've decided to move over to Wordpress. I'm almost done switching. The last thing I have to do is decide what to do about litlsuzzy.blogspot.com.

I started this blog when I wanted to be anonymous. I had pain in my heart and no where to put it. This was the place I turned to. I didn't want anyone to really know how bad I was hurting. I wanted to hide.

That pain is no longer the focus of my life. It's more or less a memory better left alone. And I certainly don't feel the need to hide anymore. I am however a sentimental person.

This blog has a special place in my heart. I won't delete it. I may just use it as a link to my new blog http://tryingtosurviveitall.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Truthful Mommy said...

You can import it into Wordpress. It will list it chronologically. Look under tools, import! Good luck!!!

Sarah said...

That is exactly what I did.