I'm going to leave it to what got to me in the past 24 hours just to keep the list short.
- Living in the Brokeness- I can't tell you how much this drive me nuts. All the things I can't do and can't have. The bills I can't pay. That makes my eye (visibly) twitch.
- The Swarm- Every time I sit on the couch or the floor, the kids attack me all at once. They all want to sit in my lap, pull my hair, stick their jam hands in my mouth ( eyes, nose, ears, etc.) The only truly safe places are either standing or in hiding. That makes my arms and legs twitch.
- Some one (Tom) reading over my shoulder (Tom) when I'm on the computer(Tom). That makes my back twitch.
- Not being able to complete a post- I have no less than three unfinished posts because I got interupted by kids, chores or #3. That makes my brain twitch.
- The Cat- I used to love cats. I haven't been without a cat since I was 12. Recently though, I've had the kind of cat tha has no problem NOT using the litter box. She prefers my fluffy, bright white, towels instead. That makes my hands twitch. ( She's still a vast improvment over Tom's now deceased "Wife". She pissed in the toy box and crapped in the hall.)
- Birds- They get in my shed and crap all over the place including my dryer. Just plain gross. That makes my gag reflex twitch.
- Trailers, mobil homes, hot/ice boxes, tin can with a fridge- call it what you want. I hate living in one. It's a POS. That makes my heart twitch.