About Me

I'm in way over my head. I'm a stay at home mom of three kids that I never planned to have. I'm just trying to get to bedtime.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Getting To Know You

Getting to know YOU
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
I'd have my ta-tas lifted. I've never had a perky set. That's what happens when you run screaming from the store when your mom tries to buy you a training bra.
If there was any money left, I would just hire a personal trainer instead.
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?

I used to watch Guiding Light when we only got a channel and a half with the antenna but then cable became available on our road in 2007 and I haven't watched since.
I still liked it when Lizzie got her face slammed into a cake.

3. Favorite clothing brand?

Free and fits. I very rarely buy clothes for myself. Most of my stuff are hand-me-downs.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

SHOPPING SPREE!!!!! See #3 for explanation. Although I would probably buy stuff for Tom, the kids, and the house.

5. would you ever vajazzle?

I had to Google "vajazzle".  Not a chance in hell. Than means that I would have to prune the garden.

6. Favorite Disney Princess?

I don't have one. I like to watch "Sleeping Beauty" but that is only because "Malecifent" is my favorite villian.

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

Bolt. The dog thought he lost his best friend. How could that not make you at least tear up.

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

Yes. I slammed my middle finger in a car door at 12 years old. I also have a old chip fracture in my right ankle that I refuse to have operated on. Every once in a while the chip jiggles a bit and I can't move my ankle. It makes for a fun game of "Run Down The Kieran".

No comments: