About Me

I'm in way over my head. I'm a stay at home mom of three kids that I never planned to have. I'm just trying to get to bedtime.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Team Irony

Tom and I are sitting on the couch watching some good old brain melting tv. An Eclipse trailer comes on like it has been every five minutes for the past month. I don't really pay attention. I know I'm going to watch it despite the previous twos suckage. I read the books and thought they were a good fantasy.
The movies on the other hand are so far from the book, it's like Stephanie Meyer was drugged to approve the scripts. That is, if she even got to see them before hand.
None the less, I will watch. Just to have something frivolous to bitch about.
Tom, onthe other hand was paying attention. He said " I can't wait for it to come out on DVD."
Yes, folks. That's right. Macho Man Tom can't wait for the next Twilight movie to come out on DVD.*
His reason? He digs werewolves.
I guess that means Tom is officially Team Jacob.**



* I refuse to spend the money on a trip to the theater. It's stuffy, I can't pause it, and the seats are uncomfortable.
**Tom has no idea who Jacob is or what Team Jacob is about.  He got all insulted when I laughed at the irony of it all. Then he blamed the Evil Internet.

No comments: